Friday, April 14, 2006

A win.....but forecast does not look real great.....

We had a good trounce of LA ANGELS OF ANAHEIM OF CALIFORNIA OF THE U.S... Does anyone else find comfort in the thought of savagely beating that stupid rally monkey? All wishful thinking aside, one out of three kinda stinks. We have not been playing bad baseball either(with the exception of R.A.'s batting clinic).

I am pretty sick and tired of folks not acknowledging how tough this division is. I have watched Seattle consistantly whip the Indians who (according to everyone up here) are a playoff lock already! Cleveland took 1 out of 3 and I have to say that they were lucky as hell to get that. While on the subject....I hate Ichiro. I hate this guy because he can catch anything hit past the infield. He can throw a laser-beam to home plate while damn near at the fence. He can hit to any field at any time and he aint afraid of NOTHING. To me, this guy represents a true ball player and it scares the hell out of me when we have to pitch to him and no one ever once suspected this guy of roiding it up! I wish he was a Ranger. Our outfield looks like a joke in comparison to the Greer-Hamilton-Gonzalez combination of 96.... I don't want to be the guy who just bitches and doesn't offer a solution so why don't we start with this? Meaningful games in September translates to getting some outfielders that can get base hits.....(see afore mentioned Ichiro subject) I see Nix and Mench continue to hack at terrible pitches ALWAYS swinging for the fences! level the swing and friggin make contact with the ball. I find it hard to believe that Rudy is telling them to hack at horrible pitches.

No comments: