Sunday, April 02, 2006

Told you so...Sort of

Posted by Dan in Texas

Well good readers, as if anyone is reading this, I was right- sort of. I previously predicted that the Rangers would trade Dellucci. I knew the Rangers would deal him. I expected outfield help.

The trade sends Dellucci to the Phillies (I was close- the NL East) for right-hander Robinson Tejada. The trade was most likey made in response to Adam Eaton's finger surgery; expected to keep him out for at least 12 weeks. The trade also brings outfielder Jake Blalock ( Hank's younger brother) to help a defensively challenged outfieild.

That's right Ranger fans, get your news here before it happens.

Half of it anyway.

Scoreboard! - sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought that I was the only Ranger fan in Ohio, good call.