Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Opening Day Re-cap

First off, I'd like to say.....Boomer, you are a noodge. Is there a way I can make him go away? While being forced to listen to the ESPN commentary here in Northeast Ohio I got to hear Boomer's ridiculous stream of (un)consciousness. The great thing is that at one point (I am not sure who it was) someone called him out and totally blasted one of Boomers asinine comments. This gave me hope that perhaps someone who has a little more pull than me is tired of this (i say again) Noodge. If it is any consequence, I hear that Josh Lewin's forced antics on the local broadcast were just as bad if not worse than Boomer's stupidity.

hmmm-hmmm

...on to base ball. We got thumped. (I especially like the extra batting glove in the back pocket of David Ortiz prominently displaying the middle finger. What a class act.) Not much can be said here other than our bats didn't warm up and Milwood hung a few that later resulted in hits (some of which have yet to land). On the bright side, I'm anxious to see a bigger and badder Hank Blalock. I am hoping for a bit of sibling rivalry here and see Hank return to the offensive threat from days past.

Clemens made yet another appearance at the Ballpark in Arlington. Does this guy just want free food or something? SH#% OR GET OFF THE POT! I personally believe this guy just wants to see how much free crap Hicks will give him. At this point, I could care less wheather or not this guy signs or not.

If he DOES sign then we can expect a vain addition to the starting rotation maybe about once a month at the cost of somewhere in the neighborhood of the gross domestic product of Mexico.

If he DOES NOT sign then I'm sure every naysayer reporter and armchair fan will blame whatever pitching woes the Rangers may have on this incident.

Will Clemens be the pitching answer that will result in a division winning team? Seriously, do you think that Clemens will bring that much to the rotation?

Move on Hicks.

No comments: