Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another Big Win- Almost

Posted by Dan in Texas

Looks like my counterpart jumped the gun on the game today’s game. Dan Johnson and his gargantuan .145 batting average got to Cordero again.
Buck needs to answer a question:

Why was he sent to close a day came after pitching the night before?

Buck is an awful manager and should have been fired after last season. I am a stubborn bastard too, but Buck’s management is at the least asinine and at most insane.

Cordero has been pretty reliable in the past but usually when closers loose their “stuff” it’s tough to turn it around. See Braden Looper, and Danny Graves.

I’ve got to agree with my esteemed colleague. I love Mench’s turn around but honestly why can’t a 28 year old man figure out his own shoe size?

That was an awful loss of a winnable game.

No comments: