Saturday, March 18, 2006

WBC continues without USA

well, since I last posted, the American team was eliminated from the WBC by Mexico. This is ok I guess as I mentioned in my last post I really wasn't able to follow it as close as I wanted to anyway, not to mention the regular season opener is a bit more important and easier to keep tabs on. I just cannot get over the tout the American team was given at the start of this whole thing. Our reporter friends would have had me believe that this thing was in the bag; well now we know where to send the scouts.

Dominican Republic is gone from the WBC......Cuba's team wins 3-1 as Soriano waves at an ugly junk pitch to end the game. I feel a bit of bitter sweet satisfaction as Soriano yet again fails to be as cool as he thinks he is....good luck Washington dealing with that guy.

Texas did not do so well against Arizona today, but while trying to stay positive Millwood has a couple of starts before the opener to work out some kinks. Tough start, have a look at this: Recap

Good News for the Dallas Stars tonight:
Stars win! A heck of a shootout at the end and the Stars come out on top versus the San Jose Sharks. Way to go boys! Mike and Zubi showed their colors again today; what a game!

No comments: