Monday, May 08, 2006

Yankees Suck

Posted by Dan in Texas

Why is Phil Nevin batting in the 5 hole? That provides no protection for Mark Teixerira. Why would any sane manager pitch to Tex with Nevin waiting on deck? Granted Nevin is a right handed batter granted and Hank is a Lefty and Tex hits switch. Most pitchers are righthanded. Buck’s decision must be that a Lefty Lefty combo would be inviting for the opposing manager would insert his LOOGY (Left-Handed One Out Guy.) Regardless of that thinking Nevin has no business in the 5 hole.

I “enjoyed” two of the three games against the evil empire. That was awful. The Yankees have some kind of Mojo against the Rangers. Loe and Tejada were roughed up badly. Besides Shouse, I haven’t seen a great pitcher on the whole staff. Milwood has been shakey, not bad, Loe has looked good at times as has Koronka. This may be a long season. With the Angels stumbling the Rangers have a shot at the West. Danks, Diamond, and Volquez better get ready in a hurry.

I hate the Yankee series. It is embarrassing when “Lets go Yankees” is all over Mortgage Company Ballpark in Arlington. Shame on those that didn’t join me with “Yankees Suck.”

More on the game soon, as I have pictures that will be up soon.

Sorry for the shortage of posts lately, Tom and I have had hectic schedules. It’s not like anyone reads this site anyway.

Oh, and I think Alfonseca is out to get me.

No comments: